Yep,apparently, this entry is all about Crystal Jade Restaurant in Lot 10,KL.
For those who don't know, Crystal Jade is a restaurant that serves Shanghai Cuisine such as the uber renowned Siu Long Bao (Steam Buns with Pork & Soup fillings) , La Mien (Hand made Noodles) , Salted Pig Ears, Duck's Tongue ; just to name a few.
I'm not very sure whether Crystal Jade serves the duck's tongue dish, but I'm pretty sure they do serve the three other abovementioned dishes.Needless to say, I ordered the Siao Long Bao (SLB) since it's the all-time best selling dish and also the La Mien.

The right way to eat the SLB is to dip them into dark vinegar cum slices of ginger. But of cos, it's up to your discretion on how to eat it.....Just make sure the thin layer of the translucent wrap is still intact before your first bite. It's because you'll get to sip the soup inside the bun..And that's the ultimate feeling !!!!!!

I've been craving for the Siao Long Bao for weeks since I saw them on the TVB drama series. I even went to Dragon-i the following weeks with Angela for a second & third SLB fix at Pavilion.The interior design of the Dragon-i branch there is exquisite!

I've been craving for the Siao Long Bao for weeks since I saw them on the TVB drama series. I even went to Dragon-i the following weeks with Angela for a second & third SLB fix at Pavilion.The interior design of the Dragon-i branch there is exquisite!
On the other hand, the La Mien didn't fare too well. Could've been better if the broth hasn't been so bland. But the beef brisket is kindda tender..
Well, to compare Dragon- i and Crystal jade..I would say that Crystal's SLB seemed a little bigger in size whilst Dragon-i's La Mien tasted better. Haha...The best is definitely is the one I tried in JW Marriot KL, which serves authentic Shanghai Cuisine.
p.s. The Crystal Jade in Pavilion is totally different from the one in Lot 10. The one in Pavi serves sorta like Hong Kong Cuisine. No SLB watsoeva. Oh ya, can't wait to try out Ding Tai Fung (another SLB outlet) in The Gardens,MV!
2 comments:
ok la .. we'll go if it's ur treat !
u treat la..so kaya..went to jogoya last friday sumore.....spent RM XXXXXX on yr haircut also...who should treat now??? muahahahahahha
Post a Comment