is something that I wish I could do right now because my Aunt Kim and my cousins, Matty & Melly left for Australia today. I'm missing them already... Just 3 weeks ago, I met them for the first time since 3 years ago, when they visited Malaysia for a very short period...And as of this moment,they are on the plane back to the land down under.So, yesterday we had a farewell dinner at Granny's place.
Here are the pictures of the night.
Yea..My grandma is a good cook.. And she always thinks that she never cooks enough dishes for us..And hence, lotsa dishes for dinner during special occasions and festivals. Although CNY has not arrived yet, but we had "Yee Sang" so that the one whole family could mix and stir it together. Too bad Uncle Yan and his family weren't here...If not,we would have the perfect family reunion.
Looks like my Aunt Lillian is truly enjoying herself. So does my bro... I've gotta say..Dinner was delicious..Thanks Grandma! And after dinner, we chatted for a while and took some pictures before bidding farewell to them...
I truly love this picture! It's perfecto!
Cousins potrait??? Whatever..It's camwhoring in our lingo!
It's kinnda sad to see them leave...Wish they could stay longer because I don't really have the chance to speak to them....I wish I could get to know them more, you know, besides the usual stuff about school and all that...At first, it was kindda strange to see them..because we all have grown up and didn't talk as much like when we were young...Nonetheless, I totally had fun bringing them around KL for a few days...
Don't know when we'll meet again..Hopefully this year..Haha maybe it's our turn to visit them in Melbourne instead **Fingers crossed**
No comments:
Post a Comment