20080227

Kap Khoon Ka (Day 5 in Bangkok)

Finally, it was our last day in Bangkok. Our flight weren't until 5 p.m. , so we head over to Platinum Fashion Mall to do some last minute shopping before leaving the Land of Smiles.

The minute I stepped into the mall, I knew I'm in heaven....Platinum Fashion Mall is the BEST WHOLESALE MARKET that I've ever been to. Not only it's air-conditioned but the stuff there are so goddamn cheap! I mean it seriously.. Cheaper than Pratunam & Chatuchak Market.. I bought two pair of shorts for 360 baht (RM 36) and two pieces of clothing (a dress & a button-down shirt) for only 200 baht (RM20) !!!


The best thing is definitely the qualities of products; which are as good as those retailing at the boutiques in Bangsar, and so much cheaper than Bangsar! After a couple of hours, we went back to our hotel and packed our bags to the airport. I would definitely recommend all the ladies to shop at the Platinum Mall. Oh by the way, it's located next to the Grand Diamond Hotel , right opposite the Pratunam Market.


A cheaper form of transportation in Bangkok. Usually costs about 20-30 baht.


Since our flight were delayed for about an hour, we have almost 4 hours to spare..So the best thing to do is to hone my photography skills..Haha..Here are some random shots...

Lays in Thai.

The runway and I.


Camwhore with my beautiful Mom.


Since we have so much time left before our flight back to KL, we head over to the Sky Loft for some food & coffee.




The roast chicken is the most affordable food available there. Pretty good for the price we paid. More worth it than other food available there. Sorry no pics..Cuz we're pretty hungry at that time :-p

Camwhored while waiting for the roast chicken :-p

And it was time to board the plane as we finished our meal... Gosh, I'm so gonna miss Bangkok.. No worries, I'll definitely be back soon. Very soon.

Till then, bye bye Bangkok ! Kap Khoon Ka for everything - your hospitality , the great food and the cheap shopping!!!!

p.s. Kap Khoon Ka means Thank You in Thai.

No comments: