20090322

Getaway in Bali, Part Quatre

Our last day in Bali was mostly last minute food-hunting in the town of Kuta. Because our flight was at 2:00 p.m., we couldn't really do much in the morning. So this is a very short post!

We went to try out a pancake house called Flapjacks, which is located near the Mata Hari shopping mall. You just have to walk further down the street for about 5 minutes and you could see the pancakes shop at Kartika Plaza Street.

We discovered this shop on the night before and we were pretty amazed with what we saw.

He's probably preparing our order!

Flapjacks not only offers a wide selection of pancakes; but they also served crepes, sandwiches,waffles, raviolis, smoothies and ice-creams! I seriously had a hard time deciding which one to order...

In the end, we made our choice........




It's the Chocolate Gelato with Waffles & Coco Crunch!!!!!


Lousybro and I shared the gelato because it's supperrr huggeee!!! And I mean really HUGGEEE!!


If you looked close enough, you can spot the sun burn on my shoulders


Taste-wise; it was pretty ordinary. The gelato's a tad too sweet for my taste. But kudos to the amount of coco crunch that were given. We couldn't finish them. The portion is probably more suitable for 3 pax. Costs Rp 89,000 (RM27.90) excluding service charge.

So, that's the highlight of our final day in Bali.

I would definitely visit Bali again because I've yet to try out the water activities there, especially surfing!!! Oh ya, and also hiking up the volcano to watch the sunrise.. I'm sure that'd be an exciting experience :) And of cos, I wish my friends would be able to join me the next time :)

p.s. Have a nice week ahead!!!

No comments: