20070820

Obssession Du Jour

The other day I went to Plaza Damas in Sri Hartamas for lunch and right after lunch, my mom's friend brought us to this little cafe, San Terri for dessert. I was stuffed at first but at the sight of the scrumptious desserts, I won't mind stuffing in somemore =)

My mom's friend told us about this ultimate dessert earlier before lunch and I couldn't wait to give it a try.


Hence, may I present to you....






As you can see, it's ice-cream served with extremely bitter coffee in a shot glass....(Usually I'm not a fan of coffee, but I absolutely loooovvveeee this!!!) It's a bittersweet dessert..(Totally compatible with my previous post..Teehee~) ..I love the combination...The bitterness is complemented by the sweetness of the ice-cream and love letters...It's the ultimate feeling.



It was love at first bite and I couldn't get enough of it. It's so addictive ; I couldn't pay attention to other desserts that my mom had ordered...To my BC, next time I'll bring you biatches there kays...Apparently, there are many restaurants with great food there. If you happen to be in Plaza Damas, this cafe is a must-try.

p.s. I'm absolutely positively obssessed with the Aggogato.

No comments: