Remember how hot and humid was the weather yesterday?? Yeah, it's like I'm living in an oven. But I think some things really happpen for a reason, don't they? It's because of the hot blazing sun, I got to witness one of the most beautiful moment created by Mother Nature i.e. the Civil Dusk (Sounds scientific leh???)
The Civil Dusk means the time at which the sun is 6 degrees below the horizon in the evening. And at this time , objects are distinguishable and some stars and planets are even visible to the naked eye.
Coincidently, I just charged the cell of my camera and hence I have the opportunity to capture this breath-taking view from my balcony. Talk about the perfect timing! So here goes....
The Civil Dusk means the time at which the sun is 6 degrees below the horizon in the evening. And at this time , objects are distinguishable and some stars and planets are even visible to the naked eye.
Coincidently, I just charged the cell of my camera and hence I have the opportunity to capture this breath-taking view from my balcony. Talk about the perfect timing! So here goes....
I knew I did post about something similar back in May 2007, but this is too beautiful to be passed up.
No comments:
Post a Comment