Great news for all the lads cuz Mango (MNG) has launched the collection for men!!! It's known as Homini Emerito or H.E; in short.
I think it's a leap of faith for MNG as this is the first time that they are introducing the man's collection. It's yet to launch in Malaysia, but I'm loving them already!
I think it's a leap of faith for MNG as this is the first time that they are introducing the man's collection. It's yet to launch in Malaysia, but I'm loving them already!
I have a thing for guys in button-downs & leather jackets ;-p Which female doesn't??
So far, the men collection is only available in the Europe & Middle East regions.Visit www.mango.com for the preview of the rest of the collection.
Come to think of it, it would be kindda weird if any guy shops for clothes in MNG in the future. I mean it's like they are wearing the same brand as their moms, sisters or girlfriends.Of course, we'll get used to it after some time.
p.s. It's so funny to think that my brother would shop for clothes in MNG in the future. Haha!
(all pictures are from www.mango.com)
No comments:
Post a Comment