Around 2.43 p.m. today, I got a call from an unknown caller and it went like this:
Unknown caller : Hello. May I speak to Z.M. please?
cr4zy/b3autiful : Yes, this is ZM speaking.
Unknown caller : I'm D****** from H*****h and I'm calling with regards to your internship
application (At that time, my heart nearly skipped a bit).Are you available on Wednesday for an interview??
cr4zy/b3autiful : Err..no..What about Friday? I'm free on Friday.
Unknown caller : I'm sorry but we will be having training on Friday.
cr4zy/b3autiful : What about next Monday then?
Unknown caller : We'll be having training on that day too. Err... Are you working now??
cr4zy/b3autiful : No..I'm studying.
Unknown caller : Ooh.. Are you in a class now??
cr4zy/b3autiful : No, I'm not. I can talk.
Unknown caller : Okay. Then can you come for an interview NOW??We'll wait for you. (My heart seriously stopped beating for a sec, LOL!!)
cr4zy/b3autiful : Err.. Yeah..Actually, I'm free now.. So what should I bring??
Unknown caller : You are from M.U right? (I assumed she meant Malaya University; wahh..She thinks so highly of me..Muahahah)
cr4zy/b3autiful : No..I'm from UEL.
Unknown caller : What's your CGPA??
(That question really got me cuz we don't evaluate our grades with CGPA)
cr4zy/b3autiful : Erm, we classified our grades into First Class, Second Upper etc...
Unknown caller : OK..Then what class are you in?
( I answered her, then she told me to bring all the necessary supporting documents. Before I go, I asked her a very silly question..Cuz I was too damn nervous)
cr4zy/b3autiful : It's at Megan Avenue II right??? If I were to drive there, there's parking rite? (Yeah, I was swearing to myself after I blurted out the question)
Unknown caller : Hello. May I speak to Z.M. please?
cr4zy/b3autiful : Yes, this is ZM speaking.
Unknown caller : I'm D****** from H*****h and I'm calling with regards to your internship
application (At that time, my heart nearly skipped a bit).Are you available on Wednesday for an interview??
cr4zy/b3autiful : Err..no..What about Friday? I'm free on Friday.
Unknown caller : I'm sorry but we will be having training on Friday.
cr4zy/b3autiful : What about next Monday then?
Unknown caller : We'll be having training on that day too. Err... Are you working now??
cr4zy/b3autiful : No..I'm studying.
Unknown caller : Ooh.. Are you in a class now??
cr4zy/b3autiful : No, I'm not. I can talk.
Unknown caller : Okay. Then can you come for an interview NOW??We'll wait for you. (My heart seriously stopped beating for a sec, LOL!!)
cr4zy/b3autiful : Err.. Yeah..Actually, I'm free now.. So what should I bring??
Unknown caller : You are from M.U right? (I assumed she meant Malaya University; wahh..She thinks so highly of me..Muahahah)
cr4zy/b3autiful : No..I'm from UEL.
Unknown caller : What's your CGPA??
(That question really got me cuz we don't evaluate our grades with CGPA)
cr4zy/b3autiful : Erm, we classified our grades into First Class, Second Upper etc...
Unknown caller : OK..Then what class are you in?
( I answered her, then she told me to bring all the necessary supporting documents. Before I go, I asked her a very silly question..Cuz I was too damn nervous)
cr4zy/b3autiful : It's at Megan Avenue II right??? If I were to drive there, there's parking rite? (Yeah, I was swearing to myself after I blurted out the question)
Unknown caller : Yeah..Or you can take the LRT.
cr4zy/b3autiful : Oh ok..Thanks.
(With that, the convo ended and I immediately rush to select my shirt & pants..Cuz I need to iron them)
I was really excited & nervous at the same time as this is my first job interview. My mind kept thinking what kind of questions will be asked of me..I know it's just a procedure to get to know me..So I kindda relaxed a little. Originally, I thought that she(Miss D******) will be the one who's going to interview me but I was dead wrong! Turned out actually that one of the partners of the firm conducted the interview! Imagine I got the shock of my life! But the partner was really friendly..So I was at ease.
Luckily, the interview went well and I got the job! Yay!
6 comments:
so good~
gong xi gong xi~~
haha~
i send my resume but the firm still not reply yet~
LOL Yi Mei! Thank You Thank You!!!So fast you read my post already...
Haha dun worry, yours will come soon. Very soon =)
Best of luck !!!
hey, congrats ...
it's horwath issit ?
yest i applied too wo afta da disappointing interview.
wadya noe, we might b colleagues !
den u can c me everyday ...
save u frm missing me too much.
haha ... jz wishful thinking ...
gee..thanks...
colleagues? god.. no pls..muahah
the thought of seeing u everyday at work makes me ill.. LOL jkjk
btw, u said u applied to grand thorton rite..the firm actually discontinued long time ago..no wonder u din get any replies fr them...
hey ... omg how blur could i ever be ? bad influence from christine. haha ! thanks for informing though !
kesian christine..tiba-tiba kena fr. angie..Yeah cant blame both of your blurness, given your fan-idol relationship...
Muahahahhahahahaha
Post a Comment