20080318

Sweet Gesture

Just now, I found a surprise gift in my bag while I was finding my pencil case. I did a double take on the tiny package as I was surprised to see why it was in my bag in the first place. Immediately, I found out who was the culprit......


Guess who's the culprit?


It was a very sweet gesture.. Thanks ya, Miss Macho! Really appreciate it :-) Yeah... I realized that I have been quite moody recently. Sleep deprivation coupled with the pressure from studies have caused me to act this way. Sorry if I ever offended you.

p.s. Will try to be more cheery in the morning =)

6 comments:

M00nie said...

yea la ... omg da bad moodness is unbearable lah ! c how i'm tortured. ahahaha ... jokin ...

cr4zy/b3autiful said...

what to do..cant blame me also cuz the sight of your face makes me wanna go...urm..never mind... muahahahha.....jkjk

Huh? said...

my heart melts when i saw the bird m00nie!!!=D
thanks for da black bird...it is always smiling at me on my table now..*wink wink*

Sim Yee Joo said...

Sob sob.. aNGIE I tak da wan..sob sob...

cr4zy/b3autiful said...

ohh hoh..angie...tak tahu.. kenapa buat yeejoo marah..ooh hoh
(你死了!!) Aiya yeejoo... I thought she sent something to yr hse d wor....No meh?

M00nie said...

hey chris, u r most welcumed.

so jealous la yj ... yea la, lik wat zm said, i've already sent sth to ur hse ma.