20080429

Relieved

Woohoo! Finally, it's over.. The presentation.. Finally,I can fully focus on individual assignments... A few weeks ago, when the lecturer broke the news to the class that she will be grouping us randomly.. That totally sent chills down many students' spine... And got some of us worried..Because many questions were goin thru our minds .. Like.. "What if we couldn't get along with others?" or "What if they are much more irresponsible than ourselves?"

Because we get so used to our clique of friends.. Some of us weren't really ready to leave our comfort zone yet.. Yes.. The Comfort Zone...

However, all of us gotta do what we gotta do.. Just accept it and do our best.. And turned out actually, the random grouping wasn't so bad after all. The best part is definitely getting to know more about my classmates , who have been in the same class with me for 2 semesters or more... If it weren't for this assignment, I won't get to know them at all.. Not even their names. That's because I usually hang out within the group of people that I have known since Year 1.

So actually, I 'm glad that this random grouping worked out well in the end (well , at least for my group). It's refreshing that you get to listen to people's thoughts other than those whom you usually hang out with. And I love the fact that my group is kindda international.. Haha.. We have 3 Vietnamese , 1 Maldivian and 6 Malaysians :)

Also , I'm already an expert in listening to foreign accent..Muahahaha..



p.s. Of course, I can't rest on my laurels just yet.. Cuz I still have 4 more reports to be completed.

No comments: