Yesterday I managed to stay up the whole DAY.. If not for the 2 hours of sleep that I've practically force myself into, I would be breaking my record of not having any sleep for 24 hours straight. (Of cos, still break my record ler..22 hours). Funny thing is, I don't feel tired at all.. Dunno why.. Probably my brain got all pumped up by rushing the 2 friggin' assignments, which are due today....
I know..serves me right for being so freakin' lazy for the past 3 days.. Yeah.. I cant get enough of my current addiction : Cashmere Mafia.
Well, this incident has prove that I'm such a nocturnal.. Probably I was an owl in my past life.
I know..serves me right for being so freakin' lazy for the past 3 days.. Yeah.. I cant get enough of my current addiction : Cashmere Mafia.
Well, this incident has prove that I'm such a nocturnal.. Probably I was an owl in my past life.
No comments:
Post a Comment