Last Thursday, the audit unit that I'm working in (CSU3) organized a dinner outing at Shogun Japanese Buffet Restaurant, One Utama.
Since all expenses were paid by the company, trainees from CSU 3 were also invited! Yeah I know I'm lucky, only one week in the firm & I have the chance to attend the outing too! Haha right timing leh??
Since we're the ones who arrived first, we took the opportunity to camwhore....
We quickly help ourselves to the buffet when the big shots a.k.a the managers have arrived.. Hehe cuz we're starving like mad ...
During my first round, I was so astonished by the selections of sushi & sashimi ... I was really spoilt for choice!
After the 1st round, I was already 50% full.. And I haven't even try half of the food in the restaurant yet! The sushi and shasimi are pretty good and fresh , especially the octopus!
Sushi lovers should come here.. One of my colleagues have four plates of sushi. And everytime it was a big portion.
Besides sushi and sashimi , they also serve chawan mushi, tempuras, shoba, udon and also the usual Asian cuisine buffet that we normally have.
The chawan mushi was slightly bland
The usual buffet dishes -- deep-fried food
Cheese-baked oysters , complimentary from Shogun. As for the taste, let's just say that I've tasted much better before. These tasted weird.
Because we weren't allowed to snap any pictures of the food, hence the limited food pictures in this entry.
So, we decided to snap pictures among ourselves lor...

Yep, I'm the photographer for this shot =)
The female permanent staff and trainees , sans the managers (They have to maintain their poise mah rite?)Besides snapping the night away, we also had a little chat with our unit manager. He's very down-to-earth and friendly. And he looked too young for a manager.. Hahaha..
I definitely had fun that night because I got to know my colleagues a little bit more and I've made a certain discovery...
My colleagues love to camwhore too!
Camwhoring is definitely the "IT" thing for young folks now.
No comments:
Post a Comment