20080605

Dessert's Bar

This is also another backdated post. Lousybro, Mom and I went to celebrate after Bro and I handed in our last assignment about 2 weeks ago (Yeah, finally!) . So being happy ( I guess), Lousybro being not so lousy anymore (haha kidding la about the lousy part, he's not lousy at all), decided to treat Mom and I, desserts!

Of course I jumped at the chance, this kindda thing happens only once in a blue moon okay..LOL!

So off we went to Plaza Damas (yea, I know, what's with us and Plaza Damas rite?), to get our affogato fix in San Terri (since our first visit there, we've been completely hooked to the affogato).

But as we were walking around Plaza Damas, we stumbled upon something new, something that looks delicious - The Dessert's Bar. So being the sweet tooth that I am, I couldn't resist the temptations!


And I'm definitely spoilt for choice! So many to choose from, so little time to try all of 'em!



Array selections of crepe


Not forgetting the yummylicious waffles!


The reason we decided to give this a try is cuz the couch looks so comfortable and the desserts are mouth-watering. Here's a little preview of the bar's design.

The staff doing their work attentively


After much thought, I decided to try this :



Yeap! The Pannatini not only looks extremely scrumptious, it tasted like heaven. Definitely not stingy on the strawberries! (Seriously, I think it's wayy too much , even for a strawberry lover like me) . Oh, u notice the white layer? It's actually tofu, not your average whipped cream. It's something out of the ordinary. And I reckon it's pretty easy to make.


As for the Bro, he opted for the .....

Ok.. The taste is not as good as it looks. It's actually blended mocha (which tastes terrible and it's over frozen ) topped with chocolate ice-cream. So, yeah, don't bother to order this.


And Mom who loves anything with rum & raisin, so she ordered.....


The taste is somewhat ordinary. Mom actually requested the ice-cream toppings. RM 6 for one scoop, while RM 8 for double scoops . Yeah, so we opted for doubles.

Well, maybe we'll be back next time for their signature dessert, i.e. Berrylicious. It's some pudding , if I'm not mistaken.

In short, it's a place worth visiting, if you happened to be in Plaza Damas.

Overall rating : 3 out of 5.

No comments: