20080607

Good Catching Up

Yesterday, I had a great time with my gal friends from high school. It has been such a long long time since I last saw them and it was such a good feeling to catch up with all of them (except Joeyee is in Aussie now..Babe, we'll be waiting for u till Dec ya!)

And since most of us are pretty busy during April and May, so we took this opportunity to celebrate Suz's and Diane's birthday.

And I couldn't be more happier to see them cuz they all look more gorgeous than ever (Well, now u know what love could do to a person :p)


We went lunching at San Francisco Steakhouse, and I must say it was pretty good. Their set lunch is only RM 15.90, which comes with lobster soup or salad. Sorry, no pictures cuz I was starving like mad! The lobster soup's taste is still lingering in my mouth though..Haha

We chatted for a while about everything- school, boyfriends, gal friends, weird classmates in our uni etc.. It was fun listening to their stories =)


The Birthday girls with their mega- watt smiles and presents!

Listening to their stories has made me realized that I should have call them more often, even just to say hello (And yes, I know, being busy should not be an excuse for not calling them or not meeting up with them more often).

And to all my beloved gal friends, I'm so sorry if I ever abandoned you and I hope I could be there for every major events in your life.

p.s. As Yee Mun was telling us about the robbery in her house that happened in April, there was actually a robbery between an Indian, Malay and a foreign security guard in the Center Court.And we were standing there too. Luckily, the Indian caught the Malay man and hit him with a helmet for a couple of times. It was terrifying because it happened before our eyes.

No comments: