20080616

Thanked God We've Learnt It!

Today was the audit training for all the newbies, including the permanent staffs who've just joined the firm.

All I gotta say is thank you to our lecturer for stressing on the current accounting and auditing issues time and time again. It definitely helps.

And I finally start to appreciate her efforts in teaching us during auditing (Surprise! surprise!) And because I've learnt it beforehand, I could understand what the partner is talking about.

On an unrelated note, is it me or do you also find that male partners in any organisations are much much funnier and down-to-earth ?? Especially those married ones (I'm not indicating that I like married men). Can anyone answer me?

Maybe it's cuz they are married, they don't care about their image and thus they are not ashamed to poke fun at themselves.

2 comments:

M@V!S said...

haha~
so u start to do audit d?
nice or not har?
i still doing the account~
haiz~

cr4zy/b3autiful said...

hey hey yi mei! yeah start d gua.. I'm doing a bit of everything I think.. But mostly amending accounts now.. Hope there will be more challenging work to come!