I bet most of you are aware that gladiator sandals/wedges are all the rage now.
And yes, I got caught up with the rage ever since I saw them last summer on the likes of Kate Moss, Nicky Hilton , Nicole Richie and the Olsens twins.
I've waited and waited for the trend to come to Malaysia, and only a year later they're here..
Unfortunately, I couldn't get hold of the gladiators when they first debuted at Goss:ps. I was devastated . Since then, I have been searching high and lows for the Glads (tried my luck at Sg. Wang but to no avail, I even consider shipping them from the land of U,S and A cuz they are in abundant there!)
On one fine Wednesday afternoon.. I finally found the Gladiator wedges at Shebopboutique! (Online shopping is definitely the best creation ever since sliced bread!)
I was over the moon!!!!
Because those Glads are made from pig skin, so apparently that lessen the competition..Hahahahhaha.. Otherwise, they'll be sold out in no time!
Without hesitation, I quickly contact the owner and voila, two days later...
My darlings have arrived!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A little side preview for the Glads lovers out there!
Aren't they gorgeous? By that, I meant my legs and of cos the gladiators too! Hohoho~
Now, ladies and gentlemen, if you'll excuse me.. I'm heading out to parade these beauties!
No comments:
Post a Comment