Yesterday, I got a note from Pos Malaysia stating that there's a package for me. Since I couldn't collect it on the same day, I went to collect it at Taman Sharmelin Perkasa today.
Actually, I sorta had an idea on who the sender is ....Haha...Cuz it requires a special collection at Sharmelin. Normally, any normal package sent to me would be collected from the post office nearby my crib.
Actually, I sorta had an idea on who the sender is ....Haha...Cuz it requires a special collection at Sharmelin. Normally, any normal package sent to me would be collected from the post office nearby my crib.
Nevertheless, I was pretty excited to see what the package is all about. I might be wrong after all, you know.
The minute I laid my eyes on the package.... My guess is correct.. It was from her... Her handwriting totally sold her out... Hahahahah
It was from none other than my most cheerful-bubbly-gorgeous friend, Joey!
I quickly open the package and guess what I found inside??? A pair of vibrant-coloured undergarment and a lovely birthday card !
How lovely! Love the message on the butt area..Hahahahha...
Joey darling, thank you so much for the presents and the card! They are very lovely! And how thoughtful of you to send my presents all the way from Aussieland.. I really really appreciate it! Muaxxx
The message in the card was touching. It made me realised how much I missed you, Joey....Hope to really see you in December and take care! Thank you once again, darling!!!!
p.s. The undergarments fit me like a glove, Joey. Thanks for having faith in my butt.. Hahahhahaha
p.s. The undergarments fit me like a glove, Joey. Thanks for having faith in my butt.. Hahahhahaha
4 comments:
wui wui, how nice of your friend. u dun deserve such treatment. haha ! jkjk. wat is tis, hinting for us to give u a bigger surprise issit ? haha ...
anyways, be prepared for ur ultimate date wif ms macho !
macho, dun be jeles ok that i got nice & sweet friends like joey...muahahha
ok la..the BC will send a special package for your bday.....u MAN MAN WAIT, ok???? muahahahhahahaha
omg zin.. ur post make me wana cry... so touching.. i am glad u like it. its jus a small gift from me to u :) missin u all dearly too.. can't wait to get back and have a reunion 2gether !
lol.. we're just trying to make each other cry..hahahha...
yes, come back quickly.. we all miss u dearly.. and your bubbly attitude :)
Post a Comment