20080805

What Is Up????

I don't know what's happening these days..People seemed to have closed down their blogs out of a sudden. And yesterday.. It was no exception. I was a little dissapointed that two blogs that I ocassionally frequent decided to pack their bags and leave the blogging arena.

Previously, another two of my favourite blogs have already "closed down" (see here and here) without any reason or any sign AT ALL. I was anticipating their next post and POOF! They were gone! Gone! Nada! No traces of when and why they quit blogging altogether.

And now, the other two are leaving too? This is sad man...I really enjoyed reading them (see here and here). Both are different genre altogether.. That's what I love about them..The former is very thought-provoking while the latter provide the occasional funny fix that I needed.

So, if you have time to kill, do drop by their blog cuz god-knows-when their blogs were gonna self-destruct.

p.s. I hope they'll changed their minds...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

dun worry zin........i ll convey to whatcraps that there are fans missing him out there..ehhehe...
btw, time really flies...n u are turning 21 soon...hehe..hope to see u soon...take care ya! =D

cr4zy/b3autiful said...

hahaha..yeah le..his blog very entertaining le...hohoho...and yes I'm gonna be 21 soon...So you pandai pandai la..lol jk jk

yeah u take care too. muaxx

sengkor said...

aiyah.. acherly hor, me no time to update leh.. might as well tapao lo... thx for reading my craps ya... hehe..

adios..

cr4zy/b3autiful said...

Diane! OMG! i kenot believe that u actually told him ! haha luckily didnt write anything bad..

sengkor : u r welcum... u shudnt stop blogging though!

Anonymous said...

hahah..ya..i told him..he darn happy...kakakkaa...of cuz i ll remember ur b'day....heheh..n i ll know wat to do dun worry...hahah.okok..cya on ur bday...=D