20081004

Growing Up

Geez, how time really really flies.. It's October already and in approximately 2 months time, I'll be graduating.However, I'm not ready for work. AT ALL.Part of me is happy cos I'll finally be graduating but the bigger part in me was dreading it cuz I'll be joining the work force soon (if any company is hiring me :p)

Suddenly, I felt like I have so much thinking to do. About what I want to do after graduation and what I should do. Especially hearing so many of my friends are gonna jump in straight to climb the corporate ladder after graduation. Then you start worrying about whether you're making the right decisions. That thought is scary, for me at least.

No more screw- ups- but- your- seniors- will- be- there- to -clean -up -your -sh*t kinda thing. You're gonna be responsible for your own actions from now on.

I guess when the time comes, I'll make the right decisions. Besides, spontaneity works every time for me:)

Like Papi in Ugly Betty said to Betty, "Growing up is not about making the right decisions. It's about dealing with the decisions that you've made".

I couldn't agree more.

2 comments:

M00nie said...

My deliberations exactly. As the gap between graduation tightens, the sense of dread is ever increasing. A dilemma as you have put forth. At one end I welcome the prospect yet at another I dread the responsibilities soon to be mine.

I guess whatever will come will come. And it gets easier with every step we make.

So cheerz n finish up ur analysis on ur findings due on mon. N may u still hav a great sunday too ! haha ..

cr4zy/b3autiful said...

lol...dont u worry about my analysis..i got that covered..