20081006

The Last September Baby

Last Saturday, we celebrated Yee Mun's belated 21st at Italiannies, The Gardens.She's the last September baby that I know.Hehehe..So,my wallet can rest for a while before someone's big day in *ahem*November*ahem*.

Initially, we went to the Finnegan's because we saw the super-worthy-and-affordable set lunch. Turned out actually, they're only valid on weekdays! Hmmph!!!!! So we decided to go to Italiannies for their RM89++ promotion. Again, we were disappointed cuz they're also only valid on weekdays (@$#*^!!)

Lesson of the day: Only go out on weekdays.LOL!

Haha..Yee should wear stripes that day :-p


We ordered the Shrimp Linguine and Smoked Salmon Pizza. Sorry, no pics cuz we were super hungry.So, my creative juices ran dry that afternoon and hence no food pics.. But got a lot of eye candies for u :-p

Anyways,the food's portion is huge!!! The Salmon Pizza is something I never tried before, so it's kindda special, with the scrambled egg-looking goat cheese.. The shrimp linguine is a tad too sour for my liking. But Kian Liang enjoys it.


I know, we've got such a "great" view there!


We got Yee Mun a necklace! She's wearing it ;-) Glad she loves it!!


This lad here is none other than Yee Mun's sweetheart, Kian Liang. Finally, we got to meet him officially. He's a little shy though.



Different spots in Italiannies. We reserved the whole restaurant mah.. Mai camwhore everywhere lor. Heh.

It was nice meeting up again. Oh b.t.w, I love this place. So posh. And I love sitting by the window. My favourite Italiannies so far :)

p.s. Happy Birthday, darling Yee Mun!

No comments: