So, D called me today for a little chat.. Was kindda surprised (in a good way,of cos) . I 've been meaning to call and ask her about the interview after I've finished with my thesis and all.. But today she took the liberty to call me just to catch up.. Found out that she got THE job. Congrats, girl! I knew you would succeed!
Knowing that she's gonna start working soon..It reminded me that we're all growing up really really fast.. The day when we're still in kindergarten and how we always take Uncle Meng's bus to BBGS just felt like yesterday. And now we're like 21... .And working soon.. OMG!
Anyways, Congratulations Diane!
p.s. Will buy you lunch after my exams kay! Good luck on your 1st day :)
2 comments:
thanks dear.. =) really nice of u...hahaha so nice to see u blog about my new job too..so kam tung..lol.....our uncle bus
s name is ah meng? ahhaha...i forgotten..anyway..i shud be buying u lunch ma..not the other way round..hhehe..after i get my pay k?
cya soon! =D
Hahaha.. Now come to think of it.. I'm not reli sure if it's meng or cheung? lol ... i also confused..
i tot of buying u lunch cuz it's like treating u "hoi gung fan" mah..must geh, for auspicious purposes . Hahahaha
and of cos.. U cant escape from belanja-ing when you get yr first pay.. I wouldnt miss it for the world !! Muahahahhahaha
Post a Comment