Well guys.. Sorry for the lack of updates.. Heheheheh.. Well, I've been pretty caught up with work lately (ceh wahhhh....) .
For the past one month , I was like living in a suitcase. Hehehe.. Been getting outstation jobs for the past one month (hey, I'm not complaining ;-p)
So today I just got back from my estate visit in Malacca/Johore. Today is probably the earliest I got off from work. We actually left client's place around 12.30 p.m. (isn't that a miracle??) and then we roamed around town in search for good food, before departing for KL.
Well, I would say I kindda enjoyed this engagement before it's pretty much stress free. My first estate visit was pretty awesome :)
I got to ride on a bike, whilst doing asset sighting in the plantation :) Pretty cool, eh?
Hahah.. It was actually my first experience riding on a bike..And what's even cooler is that I get to see what a plantation looked like from inside!!! Another coolest thing is that I could be in 3 states in 30 minutes. Hahahaha.. That's because the plantation is located in Malacca/Johore/Negeri Sembilan border.
The estate visit has made me realised that we KLites have taken a lot of things for granted. I actually symphatize those foreign workers in the plantation. Although their roles are the most important to keep the business running, their pay are pretty minimal in comparison to those executives sitting in the head office in KL. Pretty unfair, isn't it?
Well, think that's it for my mini-update. See you guys soon!
p.s. I'm looking forward to my next visit in JB next week~
For the past one month , I was like living in a suitcase. Hehehe.. Been getting outstation jobs for the past one month (hey, I'm not complaining ;-p)
So today I just got back from my estate visit in Malacca/Johore. Today is probably the earliest I got off from work. We actually left client's place around 12.30 p.m. (isn't that a miracle??) and then we roamed around town in search for good food, before departing for KL.
Well, I would say I kindda enjoyed this engagement before it's pretty much stress free. My first estate visit was pretty awesome :)
I got to ride on a bike, whilst doing asset sighting in the plantation :) Pretty cool, eh?
Hahah.. It was actually my first experience riding on a bike..And what's even cooler is that I get to see what a plantation looked like from inside!!! Another coolest thing is that I could be in 3 states in 30 minutes. Hahahaha.. That's because the plantation is located in Malacca/Johore/Negeri Sembilan border.
The estate visit has made me realised that we KLites have taken a lot of things for granted. I actually symphatize those foreign workers in the plantation. Although their roles are the most important to keep the business running, their pay are pretty minimal in comparison to those executives sitting in the head office in KL. Pretty unfair, isn't it?
Well, think that's it for my mini-update. See you guys soon!
p.s. I'm looking forward to my next visit in JB next week~
No comments:
Post a Comment