20090807

Ban Jia! Moving out!

Hey peeps,

I know it has been aaagggggeeeesssss since I updated my blog. Sorry lah for the lack of updates.

Could get my lazy hands to type :-p

And also been busy with work and as you can see from the title of this post.. Yes, I'm moving out. To a New Place :) Yessss.... I'm super psyched about it!!!!

If everything falls in place, we will be moving out on the 15th Of August (Anyone wanna help me out? Wakakkakaka, Just kidding guys!)

And the best part is.. I haven't even finish packing half of my room :-p

So guys, I'll be quite busy in these 2 weeks.. But I can still hang out you know, juz call me k :))

Will update more once we've settled down. Adios!

5 comments:

M00nie said...

sure ... anything u need tell us ya ?
oh now we're 10 mins instead of 5 mins further apart ... *sob* muahahaha ...

yeejoo said...

where where where??? COME PJ COME PJ..... WE YAM CHA EVERYDAY AND LEAVE ANGIE ALONE..... im free on 15th.. need help?? im the 1st person held my hand high~!!! seriousssssssss

cr4zy/b3autiful said...

haha thanks so much for offering your help! hahaha no need help la.. i can manage. :)

but its so nice of u guys to offer :) after i settled down, then i invite u guys to my house ok.. hehehhe

not pj la.. where got so kaya la stay in PJ..hhaaha

somewhere near ampang also.. i'm shifting to maluri.

christina said...

yea miss reading ur updates gal!!.. I check every now & then but still nothing geh...

cr4zy/b3autiful said...

haha christina soli soli..will update more on food soon ya..so how's life at 11th floor? busy as always?