20091031

Lesson Learned

LOL.. I don't even know what happened nowadays but I feel so lazy to update my blog.. The weekends just weren't sufficient for me, myself and I.. Since I'm so lazy, I'm just gonna post all the updates here...

Okay, now that KSP Nite is over.. I can finally rest on my laurels :) I experienced a lot of things along the way-- good and bad.

Gained and lose some friends along the way too. You know, my lecturer once said that you never called a person your friend until you have finally worked with them and see their true colours. Her words rang so true now.

Anyways, it was all worth it when you get praises from partners and managers alike :) Of cos, not forgetting those who justtttt loves to complain about everything - from the dates of the event to the food prepared by the hotel. Thank you very much for the criticism.

All in all, I had fun organising the event :)




###########


For those whom I don't have a chance to speak to lately, here's a tiny update about me.. I FINALLY GOT MYSELF A CAR!!! okay, don't get me wrong.. this is not a show-off post.. It's just that I feel elevated that I actually bought a car with my own hard-earned money..and not relying on my parents :) The feeling..is..just..different....

Anyways, the car is nothing major.. It's a second hand car and I got it for a song! My 'baby' is only 2 years-old and only been driven for 25,000km. Plus, it's also well within my budget :) and so, as they say..the rest is history.....

I just have to thanked God that my dad was there the whole time to guide me through . Seriously, I couldn't do it without him. Suddenly, I felt I have so many things to learn about owning car.. It's not just about driving the car anymore. Aih, the part & parcel of growing up.....

###########

Ok, my final update before I bore you to death... I'm going to Singapore for X'mas with my two bitches!!!!!!!!!! I'm so psyched :) Singapore , here I come!!!!!!!!!!

Till then, Happy Halloween!

xoxo

2 comments:

JoOzie said...

Congratulation Babe, lets go on a road trip with ur baby man....

Anyway YAY~!!! Totally looking forward for Singapore trip~!!! Wahahaha, and mind me I definitely will STOP YOU FROM GOING crazy of buying the 'whole singapore' back to malaysia. HAHAHAH.. muack muacks love ya..

M00nie said...

so yc already le ... summore didn't offer to cum get me wif ur brand new car ... well 2nd brand new ... muahaha ...