20070625

TAX EUMI ANNUAL OUTING


How time flies when you started to work .... You arrived at the office,or maybe start your day with a java fix before you actually begin to do your work rite??? Well, I sure need my dose of java fix nowadays because when I decided to take a rain check today...I actually feel very very tired =P(Gosh, I'm addicted to coffee already) Probably it's due to the Monday blues that we all had...Haha..We seemed to blame it all on the Monday blues huh???? Anyways, last Wednesday my department has organized an annual outing in Mid Valley. We had a bowling competition followed by a buffet dinner in Little Penang.


I was quite happy when I was invited to join in the fun....FOR FREE~ I was lucky enough to join the team during this period.Talk about being at the right department at the right time =D . All the staff at the dept. were allowed to leave the office at 4.00pm as the game began at 4.30pm. Some even left the office early to catch Ocean's 13 before the game. Haha...Actually, they were the organizers of this event..So I think they are allowed to do that..

I left the office around 4pm with one of the trainees, Yen Leng, who was kind enough to give a ride to MV . It took us half an hour to reach there due to traffic congestion. When we reached there, the game has almost started. My team was designated as the White Knights. So, we all have to dressed accordingly to the colour of our teams . The rest of the teams are Black Diamonds, Red Hot Chilli Pepper, Yellow Bananas, Welcome to the Blue Lagoon, Brownies and The Green Hornets.


The Blue Lagoon (l-r) : Wei Liang, Gwen, Suzanna and Huda. Do you notice that Wei Liang looks like Douglas Lim???



Brownies (L-R) : Mun Mee, Mokhlis, Kit Yee, Serena and Seo Yee


The White Knights (L-R) : Frances, Me, Zakiah, Vee Kean and Man. Sorry for the blur image...






The Black Diamonds (L-R) : Anna, Ken, Kak Ros, Rowendra and Yvonne



The Green Hornets : Sui Fun And Jill (Dunno where's the rest of the team)



Zakiah (She's from UM) and I



The Blue Lagoon was leading all the way,nonetheless, the Red Hot Chilli Peppers and the Black Diamonds emerged as the contenders too. My team was just mediocre as this is the first bowling game for Zakiah. The game ended around 7 p.m. and then we all headed for dinner.. My stomach were growling like mad already !!!! The food in Little Penang was nothing to shout about except for the rojak and the chendol...





Clockwise: Moi , Yen Leng, Serena and Ken


The Ladies in my office (L-R) : Sze Yein, Rowen, Kooi Ting, Me, Sui Fun, Yen Leng, Kit Yee and Jill



We mingled around and took some pictures before the event ended with the award giving ceremony.Ladies and gentleman, may I present to you the winner for each category..

*****Drumsroll*****




Best Team : The Blue Lagoon



Best Male Player : Marcus from Yellow Bananas





Best Female Player : Frances from White Knights (Yay!!!)


However, Frances gave her award to the second best female player as she sponsored some of the prizes.




Kak Ros emerged as the Second Best Female Player

The Encouragement Award goes to Jill. FYI, this award is presented to the player with the lowest scores =)


Last but not least, a group picture before the event came to an end... All in all, I enjoyed myself at the outing. It shows that we, accountants not only work hard. We play EVEN harder.



5 comments:

M00nie said...

Ur working place seems pretty fun ya ? Seems like everyone has monday blues .. anyway, cheerz !

M00nie said...

Ooops .. i din c dat it's subject to approval . haha ! delete these two le ..

cr4zy/b3autiful said...

Huh? which two???? Yea my working place is indeed quite fun...so howz work????

M00nie said...

Er ... never mind.

Work is okie le ... Sumtimes it's quite boring though ... Cos nothin to do. But since peak season's coming, I think it's gonna be bz for us soon. And ... working life is kinda tiring too.
Anyways, da usual la ... Have fun !

Sim Yee Joo said...

I miss EVERYONE~!!!!!! I MISS BC~!!! I MISS NATCON FRIENDS~~!!! SOB SOB