This event was organized by the Members Committee of AIESEC M'sia and they even invited Dato' Ong Tee Keat as the guest of honour.
It was a night to commemorate the hard work of each LCs for the term 2006/2007. Awards were presented to all the LCs that did well last year. Of cos, it was also a night to get together with all the AIESECers ---- locally and internationally. They are delegates from Hong Kong,Canada,Japan,Indonesia & so forth....
Without further ado, let's check the night out with more pictures...I know it's what y'all want to see x-D



There were a few awe-inspiring performances. A case in point is the performance by one of the delegates from Finland...He's like the guru in handling fire..Hahaha..See it for yourself to get what I meant...

Every LCs performed that night. For AIESEC HELP, we performed our very own version of Tong Hua and Kenangan Terindah, where Vimalan sang the first lines with his broken Mandarin =) (But great effort nonetheless , could see that he's got the jitters!!! )
There were a few awe-inspiring performances. A case in point is the performance by one of the delegates from Finland...He's like the guru in handling fire..Hahaha..See it for yourself to get what I meant...
Another outstanding performance was by a guy from USM with the voice of a tenor; singing "You Raised Me Up " and "I Did It My Way". It was breath-taking!!!
Since Elena and I were wearing red dresses that night, many people want to take pictures with us !!!!Argh..Too much smiling made my jaw hurts...LOL (we should definitely charge them a small amount of fees)




I totally had great fun that night!!! Oh by the way, all of you guys looked stunning that night!!!!
I totally had great fun that night!!! Oh by the way, all of you guys looked stunning that night!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment