In our lives, our parents will always be our proudest fans. The minute we were delivered into this world, our parents could not be any prouder to see us for the first time , wanting to hold and kiss us. Also, our parents have always been supportive in whatever we do (well, except for those demeaning or fraudulent acts) and they would be the proudest eventhough our achievements were nothing to shout about.
They would always be our pillars when we weren't strong enough to carry the weight of the world, our crying shoulders, our monthly/daily ATMs when we were young adults, trying to survive as a college grad and provide us homes when we failed to launch albeit the fact that we're almost 30,40 or even 50 years old.
There's a Chinese proverb : 长 休 九十九 ,养儿一百 岁 ; which means that every parent is always responsible for their children as long as they live. I totally agree with this proverb.
I would say that my Mom is my proudest fan =) . I still remember that she's the happiest person when I told her my PMR and SPM results... Most of her colleagues knew about my results.. Yea, so go figure how happy my mom was...My dad is proud of me too..But you knew right, men don't like to display their affection. Haha probably my results are nothing to shout about now since an average student could get at least 13 A's in SPM nowadays....
I would like to thanked my mom, for having the guts to sit in the car when I drove for the first time and being my driving instrcutor =) . Although she drives me up the wall with her nagging sometimes ...But I still love you, Mom! Especially when you are my shopping buddy :D
Mom, Happy Birthday ! Thank you for everything that you have given me - shelter,food, education and so much more! Most importantly, Thank you for loving me and being the greatest fan of my life !!!!!
3 comments:
oooh ... Happy Birthday auntie !
Happy Birthday AUNTIE~!!!! May your wishes comes true and stay hot auntie. :P
LOL...My mom says thank you !
Post a Comment