1. I love that you care for the BC unconditionally.
2. I love your "macho"ness.You could totally kicked arse..Especially the golfer's.
3. I love even more when you screams like a girl when you saw "siu keong". It's the soft side in you that we don't get to see very often.
4. I love that you don't get mad when I'm late for our "date".. Or sometimes I don't wake up.. Hahaha.. (I know in your heart you are cursing me like mad)
5. I love that I can ask you out at anytime and you would be there.Well, except once :p
6. I love that you are our "chauffeur" for all of our outings. And yet you don't complaint for one bit. Thank you so much :)
7. I love that you don't eat sashimi..Hahaha..So Yee Joo and I can eat your portion :)
8. I love that you can be so "gila-gila" with us. As much as you hate taking pictures, but you'll pose funny faces with us when we asked you to.
9. I love that you are sometimes so "innocent"& clueless about karma-sutra especially when you are the most "ham sup" among us.
10. Lastly, I love that you are my friend who brighten up my university days! I hope we all could stick friends till we're old,saggy & toothless..So we can laugh at each other silly :)
Happy 22nd Birthday, Chu La Lum!
And here's your 1st birthday present from me.. Since I couldn't get Chris to strip naked and present her to you.. This is the best that I can do.. Enjoy!!!!!
p.s. Last year it was you..This year is Christine's turn to be on the cover (Cabor,dun be mad at me..It's for a good cause ya!). Next year is Yee Joo ler..Hahaha
6 comments:
mmmm ... chris, i'm waitin 4 u ! hahaha ... wow, I din noe there's so many nice things about me ... haha ... thanks for the wishes !
oh and i love ur magazine cover. so cool ...
OMG!!!!!LOL...is dat me holding some sort of banana leaf covering the 'you know what'?LOL..i am so definitely saving that picture in my laptop.LOL
Happy burfday.angela bonjela!!!
m00nie : there actually aren't that many nice things.. i have to make a few up myself so that there are 10 of them.. LOL .. just kidding!!! of cos u have more than 10 le...But I dun wanna list so much.Later u hidung tinggi and then all your tahi hidung terkeluar (not a very nice sight :p)and btw, the 2nd comments ..the time difference so far wan..who paksa u to say nice things abt the cover wan..hahaha
anw, happy bday and prep up for friday!
chris : hahhahahahhaha! Surprise! glad u like your debut as a demure & sweet version of adriana lima!
haha ... time difference so much means i cherish the post so much until i'm readin it every 4 hour. hahaha
yea rite.....if u cherish the post so much.. u would read it every minute, every hour, everyday...muahahahhaha
Post a Comment