Okay, so this is old news.. But I've gotta tell you.. That I've been Izzi'ed. Haha ....What do I meant by Izzi'ed??? It means my blog was featured on Izzi Pizza's website.
I discovered this sometime in April/May, when I noticed that I've been having visitors coming from Izzi's website. I was surprised of course.. Why would anyone came from Izzi's website to my blog???
Turned out actually that the post that was linked from Izzi website is about my memories in 2007 (link).
Hmm, since we were featured, shouldn't we get any food vouchers from them for helping them to promote Izzi ??? ;-p
Besides, they didn't ask for our permission to feature us in their website. Hahahaha...
A girl can dream,okay?
Turned out actually that the post that was linked from Izzi website is about my memories in 2007 (link).
Hmm, since we were featured, shouldn't we get any food vouchers from them for helping them to promote Izzi ??? ;-p
Besides, they didn't ask for our permission to feature us in their website. Hahahaha...
A girl can dream,okay?
No comments:
Post a Comment