20081029

The Get -Together

Last Friday was the get-together with my course mates from UEL BAAF May 2006 intake. The event was held at Agefuku Restaurant,USJ. The place was introduced by yours truly :) and reservations were made (efficiently) by Yi Mei.



The place is divided into upper and lower level. The latter serves Japanese fast food while the former serves ala-carte Japanese dishes and Japanese buffet. We opted for the buffet since it was more worthwhile. As you can see, above are the made-to-order buffet dishes that are available in Agefuku. Though the choices weren't up to par with Jogoya, but I think it's pretty decent because they only serve Japanese cuisine.

Bro, Angie, Jian Yong and I were the first to arrive (of cos, we're punctual ppl mah :D) , and we were escorted to our pre-booked private rooms. The ambience is pretty good.

Since we're like 30 minutes early, Angie and I helped ourselves to the appetizers and desserts first. We only took a little to try (saving for the best dishes later mah).


The appetizers and desserts looks so-so only. Try only if you have extra room for more ;)

By 7p.m., everyone has arrived and hence we started our feast! Here are some of the droolicious dishes that we ordered !

First up is the fresh oysters :) Everyone is entitled to 2 pieces. Unfortunately, most of them couldn't stand the rawness,hence most of them ended up in Lousybro's tummy (So pilih kasih la, all give him! Haha!)


We also had the assorted teppanyaki which comprises of prawns,calamaris, salmon, beef and chicken. It was okay.. Although I wished the prawns were a little fresher.


Speaking of prawns, we also ordered the prawn tempuras. They tasted normal..

And being a prawn lover, I won't give the prawn fritters a miss ! They tasted pretty decent.

The must have dish of the night would be sashimis ! We had plenty of fresh assorted sashimis that night..Red Tuna, White Tuna , Salmon and Octopus. My all-time favourite Jap dish :)


Besides sashimi, unagi is also another must-have dish. They were so good that the Greedy pig a.k.a Angie ordered 2 plates.

We also had lotsa fish dishes and sushis, but I was too busy eating ....So,I couldn't snap all the pictures.

After our hearty meal, it's time for camwhoring!!

Lousybro seemed to be enjoying his tuna!



Kawaii-desu! Hahaha..


The super-shy Jian Yong.


The super-smart & hardworking Yi Mei


Chillin' out (Here's a sneak preview of our private room)


With the Girls.


And boys.


And the Clan, sans Christine.


Yee Joo got high. I pity Yi Mei ;-p


Battle of the sexes. Hehe.


All smiles ;)


Then, we fell asleep while waiting for the auto-timer.



We also went a bit crazy while waiting for the auto-timer again.

We also went to our Lala Land :D


We were shocked when the timer is working faster than expected! Haha, I love this pic! We could be actors and actresses!


LOL....I totally had fun that night! The food was good, for the price that we're paying .. I'll give them a 3.5 out of 5.

p.s. Who knew my course mates could camwhore so well? Hahaha!

All Group pics credit to Yee Joo.

2 comments:

M@V!S said...

super smart and hardworking???
erm...
no so suitable lar~
haha~

cr4zy/b3autiful said...

not so suitable ? hahaha.. den u wan me to write what? Porn director ? Hahahhaha...yeah mah U super smart & hardworking.. it's the truth~