20081102

For the Girl

.... who taught me how to play Mahjong,
.... who taught me a thing or two about Hokkien
.... who would go the extra mile to help her friends, especially when we need her.
.... whom I can count on as my shopping buddy
.... who never gets mad even if I publish "hot" pictures of her
.... who belanja us one too many times
.... who introduced me to AIESEC
.... who is ever-willing to go to KL to fetch us, even though she lives in PJ
.... who talks crap with us (I love the x-rated jokes & bitching sessions)
.... who sings her hearts out when Avril's "When You're Gone" were played.
.... who loves 4-inch heels even though it hurts so bad :p



Hope you have heaps of fun on your big day, Mother F Theresa!


Oh by the way, my aunt recently hired a hot Filipino maid who has the spitting image of you. Do you,by any chance, have a long-lost twin??


p.s. Sorry that we have to postpone the celebration till after the 10th due to excessive assignments .But we promise we'll make it up to you!!!

2 comments:

Sim Yee Joo said...

Hie hie, owh.. so ngam tong.. Wow.. both of that pic look so dem HAWK man.. my mother T picture and HAWK Filipino.. so pretty wei.. AHAHAH.. Bout the celebration, no worries la.. I truly understand it man HAHAHA.. cheers.. JoOzie

cr4zy/b3autiful said...

oh yeah..those pics are the hottest that i cud find.. dats why i publish them ;-p