20100316

The Anniversary

OMG!! Can't believe this is my first post of 2010.. Geez where have I been for the past 2 months eh?? Time really fliesss....... Seriously.. Been with the Firm for a year already!!!! And I can't believe that I survived for this long :)

Not officially an AA1 until the promo in June, but I think we're expected to act like one already?!

Sadly to say, I still feel like a newbie >.<

Feel as if the PD trip has just occurred yesterday.

Oh, and the murderer game that we played till the wee hours in the morning reminded me of college. Such fun we had that night ;-p

I used to have scary thoughts of being an AA1.. thanks to one senior who once told me that, " You're on your own when u're 9 months with firm" . That totally sends chills down my spine.

But all I can is that I'm quite lucky in a sense that I get pretty interesting jobs (sometimes) and I get to work with some really cool people, which makes my stay with the Firm quite a pleasant one.

The best part was definitely the Perth stock count trip that I got to go by myself .. I mean seriously, how effffiiiing cool is that???!!!!

But I do get my fair share of unpleasant experience when I first started. Some really nasty clients that really tested my patience, which thanks to them, I have learnt to be a very good actress :D

Well, before I'm calling it a night, here's a shout out to all my batch mates who have survived in the Firm!!

WE"VE MADE IT!

Adios!

2 comments:

Christina Chia said...

Congrats ya for making it THIS far.. hahaha.. have fun with more anniversaries to come...

cr4zy/b3autiful said...

hahahaha christina! thanks!!

wah u still got read my blog! i feel so surprised :)

so hows life ? i see lotsa pics of little caleb.. he's so cute!