20100418

Speechless

My obsession du jour: Speechless by Lady GaGa.

Fell in love with the version that she collaborated with Sir Elton John's Your Song at the recent Grammys :)

Speaking of being speechless, I was totally dumbfounded when my colleague told me that her dad has colon cancer. I seriously do not know what to say to comfort her. You see, I'm the kind that's not so good with words. It's hard to tell her that it's gonna be okay when the reality is not. If I'm in her shoes, I would definitely cry. I kindda admire her because she seemed so strong, but I guessed she cried too....just not in front of us.

Oh did I also mentioned that she got the shittier job, even though we're under the same engagement...And according to her, her next engagement is gonna be shitty too..

All I can do is ask her to be positive. But I know it's kindda hard for her because everything seems like they're falling apart ...

The only positive way to look at it is : "God won't throw us anything he thinks we can't handle."

So, girl.. Hang in there ok.. And remember.. What didn't kill you, will only make you stronger!

No comments: