The video is about how couples had gone through many stages until one day, they fell out of love with each other. Although I'm not in a relationship right now, but the stages described in the video, rang so true... in terms of my friendship with others.
It's a little sad to see that we used to hang out every Friday to not hanging out at all now. Of cos, I'm kindda comfortable with what I have right now.. but I do missed our sessions. Quite a bit.
And it's even sadder when we bumped into each other in office, but we seldom talked. I think it's partly due to myself, because of the things that were said and done, I sorta have this judgement formed and I couldn't help but to think lesser of her/him.
It's sad to see that we all have drifted apart, and it's even sadder to think that we used to have a blast together, but we acted almost like we don't know each other now. I really missed the night when we all first met, where we talked about anything, before the group proceed to the room for a game of murderer, which was such a blast!
I guess the reason that we stopped hanging out is because work got in the way and none of us actually took the initiative to call each other. Of cos, there are gatherings among batch mates, but from our so-called closed-knitted group, it was usually me or one other person who attended. It was never full attendance from the group.
I guess we lose some and we gained some other friends as we grow older.
And since I'm not really good with goodbyes and sayonaras, normally we would never keep in touch..But in hindsight, I'm lucky to have my friends who are very dear to me, whom I can relied upon, no matter what. And I hope that we would never have to reach the stage where we would be strangers again.
2 comments:
wont be stranger =)
heys yi mei! ahaha i hope not since we are colleagues now :)
Post a Comment