Last Tuesday was the day I visited the Petronas Skybridge - for the first time. Needless to say, I was excited because I have some uber gorgeous foreign companies with me!!!!! Yep, they are none other than the Dutch ambassadors, Robin and Guido.
I arrived at the Petronas Towers approximately at 9 a.m. and I even took my own sweet time to walk over to the ticket counter as I thought I was early since Chad,Angelyn & the DAs have not arrived. But boy was I surprised when I arrived at the ticket counter!!! The queue is outrageous!!!
I waited in boredom for 30 minutes...Did a little picture snapping and ogled at some good-looking angmohs and Japanese by myself and finally the boredom came to an end with the arrival of the DAs...Muahahahha...
My heart almost skipped a bit when they shaked my hands...hohoho..Okay I'm over exaggerating here...I'm not jakun k.. I have 2 angmoh cousins in Aussieland.. Initially, I was under the impression that they are good-looking (u know la,angmohs mahhh), but not THAT good-looking. I would say that both of them were the epitome of the Greek God..Unbelievably handsome...Not to mention that they are insanely tall, I had a hard time talking to them..At the end of the day, I had a sore neck..
We waited for another 30 minutes before it's our turn to collect the tickets. Queued up one friggin' hour for this thing...
Since our tickets are scheduled for the 4.15pm visit, we decided to hang out and have lunch in Bukit Bintang..
After much walking and shopping in BB, we still have 30 minutes ...So being the vain pots that we are, we decided to kill time by experimenting the jumping while posing shot in conjunction with the 50th Merdeka Celebration..Hahaha..Very patriotic huh...Yee Joo and I attempted a zillion times before we finally managed to capture the almost perfect shot..I love it...Especially the one in the center...
Even Chad doesn't want to miss out and he tried his luck....It didn't really worked out..The way he jumped is hilarious...Almost got YJ and I rolling on the floor,laughing....
After all the camwhoring sessions, we headed for the Skybridge tour...And they had us waited for another 20 minutes before ushering us into a room where they introduced Malaysia to us...Well sorta...U know..those boring kind of documentaries..But kudos to them for making us looked like models =)
At last, we boarded the elevator and within seconds, we're at the 41st floor of the Petronas Towers!!
Since we're only given 10 minutes to tour around the bridge..Everyone was hogging the best spot i.e. the center of the bridge....
I was a bit dissapointed as I expected something more..The view from the bridge..was ..To me, it was run-of-the-mill...
Through this visit, I realized that being a good-looking foreigner has advantages..The local staffs will be extra nice to you...Seriously..I witnessed it with my own eyes...
Well, I gotta say..My first visit to the Skybridge wasn't all too bad after all =p
Somebody even skipped work just to attend this outing hor...Wonder who is it????
No comments:
Post a Comment